Monday, December 18, 2006

The DaVinci Code

I just finished watching Ron Howard’s movie, The DaVinci Code. I have no words to describe my dislike. I’m at a loss; I can’t even write a few paragraphs to describe how awful, unimaginative, uninspired, and unbelievable waste of time this was. There was no chemistry between any of the actors, and you had some serious actors here: Jean Reno, Tom Hanks, Audrey Tatatou, Paul Bettany, Ian McCellan, Alfred Molina. We aren’t talking B-List, but you would think you had the D-List cast with the quality in this movie.

I would recommend watching, oh I don’t know, National Treasure, for more chemistry and excitement than The DaVinci Code, or, you could just watch the Indiana Jones movies if you want to watch a treasure hunt movie. It’s a much better choice for your time.

Rating: 1 Hiss

No comments: