Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Comics Read in 2006

Lenore: Noogies - Probably won't read any more of this series. Too little plot.

Lucifer: Game of Cards - Enh. I miss Sandman.

Graphic Classics Volume 1: Edgar Allan Poe - I love these Graphic Classics. Classic stores illustrated by different authors.

Graphic Classics Volume 4: H.P. Lovecraft

Graphic Classics: Bram Stoker

Fables 1: Legends in Exile - I love Fables. I want to marry it.

Fables 2: Animal Farm

Fables 3: Storybook Love

Fables 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers

Fables 5: The Mean Seasons

Fables 6: Homelands

Fables 7: Arabian Nights (and Days)

Gloom Cookie Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4 - I like this series well enough, but I really prefer Courtney Crumrin.

X 23 Volumes 1-6 - Recommended by the husband, a short series about a continuation of the Weapon X program, but this time in the form of a teenage girl. Pretty good.

No comments: