Saturday, January 27, 2007

Recent Acquisitions to the Library

It's been a week since I posted. I have no excuse except for laziness and being head-first into catching up on my comics, books, TIVO, and NetFlix. Here's what I have recently grabbed and added to my shelves.

  • The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt (by the same guy who wrote Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil)
  • Beauty and The Beast by Marianna Mayer (One of my favorite illustrated children's books)
  • Tears of the Giraffe, Morality for Beautiful Girls, and The Kalahari Typing School for Men by Alexander McCall Smith (books 2-4 in the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency series)
  • Killer on the Road by James Ellroy
  • In the Night Room by Peter Straub
  • The Courage Constort by Michel Faber
  • Taran Wanderer by Lloyd Alexander ( Book 4 in the Prydain series)
  • Lisey's Story by Stephen King
  • Eccentric Circles by Rebecca Lickiss
  • 7 Steps to Midnight by Richard Matheson
  • The String of Pearls by Anonymous (the original story of Sweeney Todd)

No comments: